Just went for a jog at the park near my house~ think this was the 3rd time I jogged at the park and the previous two times happened like 10 years ago before I applied for a position in my present job.
Hehe, since this is a startup to train up my stamina, I started out by walking one round (must recee first mah), jogged one round, walked another round cos the 1st jog was too fast (too excited I guess *haha*) and finally jogged another round before I jogged back home (although initial plan was to head back home after the 2nd walk *hehe* but I perservere)
Good start for Ah Sze... hope I will continue to jog so that the annual 2.4km run is not so scary and breathless for me *hehe* old liao leh~
Sunday, March 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment