It had been a busy week for me... sorry for the late post my dear readers hahaha...
19/12/06 - It's a normal day shift with an unfortunate news at the end of the shift. I had to report for some kind of centralised training from 20/12/06 to 22/12/06 (9am - 9pm), which means I'm gonna have muscles ache soon.
20/12/06 - 1st day of training (9am - 7.30pm)... saw some familiar faces but still felt isolated. Got myself injured on the left lower butt with 2 super distinctive bruises (refer to picture below).

Thanks to Shir for helping me massage the concentrated region cos it's too purplish (looks very much like the purple sweet potato colour lor).
21/12/06 - 2nd day of training (9.30am - 6.30pm)... another boring day~ tried to force myself with the training but felt my left upper thigh and knee failing me at the end of the day. Mum asked me who beat me up when she saw the bruises and she said she'll help me whack the culprit (hahaha... so nice~ although there wasn't any culprit).
19/12/06 - It's a normal day shift with an unfortunate news at the end of the shift. I had to report for some kind of centralised training from 20/12/06 to 22/12/06 (9am - 9pm), which means I'm gonna have muscles ache soon.
20/12/06 - 1st day of training (9am - 7.30pm)... saw some familiar faces but still felt isolated. Got myself injured on the left lower butt with 2 super distinctive bruises (refer to picture below).

Thanks to Shir for helping me massage the concentrated region cos it's too purplish (looks very much like the purple sweet potato colour lor).
21/12/06 - 2nd day of training (9.30am - 6.30pm)... another boring day~ tried to force myself with the training but felt my left upper thigh and knee failing me at the end of the day. Mum asked me who beat me up when she saw the bruises and she said she'll help me whack the culprit (hahaha... so nice~ although there wasn't any culprit).
22/12/06 - actual day of audit (7.30am - 6pm)... I didn't joined the group cos I couldn't move swiftly at all and I would be more of a hinderance than a performer. Ended up I switched role with another guy to join his team on day shift temporary til the end of the audit. It was actually quite enlightening to work in a different region cos I got to see new things and I'm glad that I was well taken care of by the friendly team. Thanks AS 'D'!!
23/12/06 - finally a day FREE for me cos I managed to apply for leave after a short "discussion" over the phone with my supervisors. Hmm... isit so hard for No.2 to manage the team on his own? Anyway, it was the only day where I can do my X'mas shopping lor~ since my schedule was so damn packed... and tomorrow is the DAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment