Since I'm going over to a new place where no blue uniform is needed, it's time to make some changes to my wardrobe... cos need to wear some office attire from 15th June onwards *sigh*
Office wear is not my cup of tea, so I got my buddy Baoli and Shirlene to go shopping with me earlier in Orchard. Lucky it was during the GSS period... if not the expenses would scare the sh*t out of me! Anyway even with all the discounts, I had spent a total of S$247.54 on alot of stuff, out of which S$136.60 was used on the new clothes for the new place(dun ever expect any skirts or dress for me hor). So far the investment for the new challenge had reached S$241.60 including the previous days' achievements *heart bleed lor*
When I reached home, it was a long session of mix-and-match inside mum's room (cos her room got full length mirror) with Shirlene as the advisor. The results were not bad wor *phew*... so guys and gals, it's time to see Ah Sze in office attire w.e.f 15th June 07!! Hahaha... sekali nobody interested to see also~
Office wear is not my cup of tea, so I got my buddy Baoli and Shirlene to go shopping with me earlier in Orchard. Lucky it was during the GSS period... if not the expenses would scare the sh*t out of me! Anyway even with all the discounts, I had spent a total of S$247.54 on alot of stuff, out of which S$136.60 was used on the new clothes for the new place(dun ever expect any skirts or dress for me hor). So far the investment for the new challenge had reached S$241.60 including the previous days' achievements *heart bleed lor*
When I reached home, it was a long session of mix-and-match inside mum's room (cos her room got full length mirror) with Shirlene as the advisor. The results were not bad wor *phew*... so guys and gals, it's time to see Ah Sze in office attire w.e.f 15th June 07!! Hahaha... sekali nobody interested to see also~
No comments:
Post a Comment