After I had been officially posted to my new work environment on 15th June 07, I had been very busy... not with the new work itself, but with other projects and audit stuff. Not again~ you may think... well, Ah Sze is ALWAYS busy with all these extra work wan lor... but this time round it's different. It's like I'm being stretched to the max (maybe haven max lah... cos I haven really start my new work yet). Let me share my busy schedule k? Dun yawn first...
Currently I have 4 confirmed projects on hand in addition to my basic job scope. Everything clashed with one another during the month of my posting, dunno for what purpose. Maybe it's for fun and laughter, peace and joy bah (someone taught me this phrase).
No.1 will end on 4th July if we're chosen for the assessment (something like audit but harder)~
No.2 will end on 19th July after the Visit by someone important~
No.3 will end dunno when... but important is we must come out with the WITs project paper~
No.4 will end (temporary) in Mar 08 after all activities are carried out~ but I think the committee will be organising other stuff after that, so can say it's never-ending bah~
No.5 may be starting in Sept this year if I'm involved again cos I had been doing that audit for 2 years consecutively.
The only lucky thing is I'm being taken out from my new work to concentrate fully on No.1 cos it's considered very important to the organisation. But I feel bad for my new team-mates... since they have to cover my gap during this period.
Office hour is very tiring for me. I'm not a day person. But I have to get used to the new life.
Ok... now you can start yawning if you haven done so... or stop it if you had already started.
Currently I have 4 confirmed projects on hand in addition to my basic job scope. Everything clashed with one another during the month of my posting, dunno for what purpose. Maybe it's for fun and laughter, peace and joy bah (someone taught me this phrase).
No.1 will end on 4th July if we're chosen for the assessment (something like audit but harder)~
No.2 will end on 19th July after the Visit by someone important~
No.3 will end dunno when... but important is we must come out with the WITs project paper~
No.4 will end (temporary) in Mar 08 after all activities are carried out~ but I think the committee will be organising other stuff after that, so can say it's never-ending bah~
No.5 may be starting in Sept this year if I'm involved again cos I had been doing that audit for 2 years consecutively.
The only lucky thing is I'm being taken out from my new work to concentrate fully on No.1 cos it's considered very important to the organisation. But I feel bad for my new team-mates... since they have to cover my gap during this period.
Office hour is very tiring for me. I'm not a day person. But I have to get used to the new life.
Ok... now you can start yawning if you haven done so... or stop it if you had already started.
No comments:
Post a Comment