Am I lucky? Tell me after you read this...
Today I went to have my haircut at J8 after having lunch with Shirlene. She then went back to her own house cos she need to teach her cousin homework. She brought one set of our house key with her and I don't... and I totally forgot about it.
After my haircut I decided to go home instead of going to her house cos my stomach felt weird (meaning I need to sit on my 'throne'). So when I reached my doorstep, I realised I dun have the house key with me!! But I could see my own key on the study table in front of the door. It's so near and yet so far... and the distance can't be reached by using a typical broom (cos I saw two along the corridor). The only tool was something long... like "The Bamboo Stick" (those used for hanging clothes of cos). So I tried to look around the corridors at other floors but there was none. Although the chance of finding one is quite slim, but the hope is there~
Eventually after walking down 3 floors, the hope became so thin that I decided to go Shirlene's house to visit her 'throne' instead (dun forget at that time my stomach was still feeling weird). When I reached the void deck, I used my last hope to check the letterbox area where there was this dustbin and people usually like to discard their items there. And there lies my HOPE... "The Red Bamboo Stick" was waiting for me!!! Hahaha... can you imagine how happy I was?
So finally I managed to use the beloved red bamboo and got my key on the study table. I wonder if the people in the opposite block noticed my "bamboo actions" hahaha... I'm like commiting some kind of daylight HouseBreaking at my own house. Anyway now my stomach is fine and I am a happy person again~ so what's your opinion?
Today I went to have my haircut at J8 after having lunch with Shirlene. She then went back to her own house cos she need to teach her cousin homework. She brought one set of our house key with her and I don't... and I totally forgot about it.
After my haircut I decided to go home instead of going to her house cos my stomach felt weird (meaning I need to sit on my 'throne'). So when I reached my doorstep, I realised I dun have the house key with me!! But I could see my own key on the study table in front of the door. It's so near and yet so far... and the distance can't be reached by using a typical broom (cos I saw two along the corridor). The only tool was something long... like "The Bamboo Stick" (those used for hanging clothes of cos). So I tried to look around the corridors at other floors but there was none. Although the chance of finding one is quite slim, but the hope is there~
Eventually after walking down 3 floors, the hope became so thin that I decided to go Shirlene's house to visit her 'throne' instead (dun forget at that time my stomach was still feeling weird). When I reached the void deck, I used my last hope to check the letterbox area where there was this dustbin and people usually like to discard their items there. And there lies my HOPE... "The Red Bamboo Stick" was waiting for me!!! Hahaha... can you imagine how happy I was?
So finally I managed to use the beloved red bamboo and got my key on the study table. I wonder if the people in the opposite block noticed my "bamboo actions" hahaha... I'm like commiting some kind of daylight HouseBreaking at my own house. Anyway now my stomach is fine and I am a happy person again~ so what's your opinion?
3 comments:
HAHAA! ah sze caught in the action!! lucky u clear the table when i am back home! if only dad's painting stuffs is still outside. Maybe u can try to use the plant outside....
shir
the plant outside where can use? tink i pluck out the whole trunk oso cant reach lor... summore it's sick with white spots disease... yucks...
Haha.. i didnt get to see the sickness... mum throw it away..
Think we better stand by bamboo stick out of the house. U never know when u need it again
shir
Post a Comment