Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sadz...

Juz had my 2nd War on 11 July 07~ it was considered a better tour than the 1st... but it made me felt lousy over an issue. Got my team-mate into a sh*t hole when he had to help me refer someone to another agency... and it took him almost 7 hours!!

I wonder why it had to take so long (about 4 hrs) to see a doctor at one of our Singapore's phychiatric centre. It's so inefficient but people have no choice but to endure the damn long waiting hours. But if they were to come and wait at my organisation for some kind of service, complaint letters would be flying in if we let them wait for too long... well, life is unfair~ so it's very hard to explain certain things in a logical way.

Anyway, I haven been resting well these two weeks. I'm practically working EVERYDAY, even on Sunday although I tried not to step into my office. But I was working from home. I could feel the stress that the guys are having from the current job, no wonder so many of them wanted to step down from the post, and some even wanted to resign. Purely from my team, 1 guys just tendered his resignation, 1 just told OC that he's resigning, 1 will be leaving for another unit, and a few kept having negative feedbacks about the job. I guess it was a wrong time for me to join the unit... it's so demoralising~ and I feel kinda moody since yesterday... *sobz*

1st of all, I felt really bad that I let my team guy suffered the 7 hrs plus (due to the long referral).

Secondly, I really spent too much time on the job... that I only left the office when the moon had appeared, to sleep at home and maybe had dinner before I reached home. Sooner or later, I'm gonna be a person with no life!!

Thirdly, imagine your team-mates are leaving one at a time when you just joined the team... it's like from 10 men becoming 6 men now~ manpower's really tight, which means the number of people to consult is lesser. Summore their workload had to be distributed to the others, adding on to the existing ones~ thereby increasing the stress level.

Will I be able to endure for the 2 years posting? They said if we can handle the 1st 3 months, we can do it for long... I really have doubts about myself~ but I will try to do it...

No comments: