Dear GOD, please bless Ah Sze the power to survive this ordeal~
Today someone came over to my desk and offer to say some real prayers for me. It was some kind of Church work and he wanted some support in the activity - which is to get 100k people blessed (I think so... cos I only remember the word "100k" on the leaflet cover page).
Well it was comforting temporary and I was glad to see someone familiar - my Audit Boss *Thank You*. I still very much prefer the life in my previous workplace. We were like a family then, and every working shift was fun. I can't comment much on my current job. Everyone was busy juggling their own workload, occasionally we would work together, but the bonding is different. I miss you guys~ do you miss me? Hahaha...
Today someone came over to my desk and offer to say some real prayers for me. It was some kind of Church work and he wanted some support in the activity - which is to get 100k people blessed (I think so... cos I only remember the word "100k" on the leaflet cover page).
Well it was comforting temporary and I was glad to see someone familiar - my Audit Boss *Thank You*. I still very much prefer the life in my previous workplace. We were like a family then, and every working shift was fun. I can't comment much on my current job. Everyone was busy juggling their own workload, occasionally we would work together, but the bonding is different. I miss you guys~ do you miss me? Hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment