Friday, September 28, 2007

In Loving Memory - FiFi

Today the decision is made... just as what we expected to hear from the vet, she said FiFi's pus in the mouth is getting to his bones, and it is best to let him go~

I got the devastating question from Shirlene this morning after I returned home from my IPPT - "Should we let him go?" I told her we should cos FiFi is really suffering now. We should not let him stay with us till the day he slowly passed on, just because we can't bear to let him go. Moreover, with all of us working in the day time, what if something bad happens to him and nobody is around to discover the matter in time? Wouldn't it be worse? But on the other hand, if you were to touch on the moral issue, we should not be the one to judge if he should live or die... Either way, a decision has to be made~

28th September 2007 marks the loss of our beloved rabbit - FiFi...

Let us close our eyes and spend one minute of silence to pray for FiFi to have a better life after his rebirth... here are some photos of him~

When he just came to our house

On my living room sofa

Posing with a bear on his head

Me with the chubby FiFi after his shower and blow-dry service

FiFi wearing his socks cos he injured his soles when he stamped too much

Is it time for food yet?

Waiting for Shirlene in my bedroom to give him food

Taking a last look at FiFi when he left us...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beloved FiFi leave us at 28 Sep 07, 1123am...... I MISS HIM SO MUCH
shir

Anonymous said...

I still Miss FIFI! Wonder how is he now....
SHir