Winnie said I had been tagged by her and I'm supposed to go to her blog to see what's it about...
End up it's this lah... (haf to entertain her, if not wait my hand kena smacked by her long ruler cos people is a teacher)
*Post these rules on your bloggie.. List 8 random facts about yourself.. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names.. Let them know that they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs...
8 Random Facts about myself:
End up it's this lah... (haf to entertain her, if not wait my hand kena smacked by her long ruler cos people is a teacher)
*Post these rules on your bloggie.. List 8 random facts about yourself.. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names.. Let them know that they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs...
8 Random Facts about myself:
- My tears CONFIRM will drop when I watch movies with touching scenes.
- I usually will feel like shitting after I eat (maybe that explains my figure).
- I LURRVVVE to sleep (on my bed only...).
- I am a GOOD person (not the best... but good enough *hehe*).
- I'm interested in IT stuff but instead I further my studies in Accounting & Finance which I don't think I'll ever get involved in.
- I had a caterpillar as my pet before... and I found it from my neighbour's plant outside their house... but I threw it away when it started to form into cocoon because I'm afraid of butterfly.
- I also kept tadpoles as my pet when I was in Primary School and I scooped them up from the puddle in the school field... I flushed them down the toilet bowl when they started to grow the fore legs because I can't imagine having frogs in my house.
- I rarely call up my friends for a chat and I don't know why. Not because I don't like to interact with them but I just DON'T have such habit. Chat thru SMS - yes... MSN - yes... or meet up to chat - yes... So, for those whom I did CALL up... you are considered honored *haha*
Now I'm supposed to tag 8 persons... but I don't think I have so many friends with blog for me to tag leh... anyway here goes... see how many will respond bah~
- Evilry
- Munsation
- Jehan
- Mister K
- Lionel
- Stephen
No comments:
Post a Comment