Anyway, I juz read my tagboard and saw Shir's request for a post on my new HP *hehe* I think I'm too enthu customizing my new love for the past few days, that's why never share the joy with you all here, but quite a few of you already knew about the change mah... ahem~ cos the proud Ah Sze just can't help promoting her new Nokia N95 8GB.
N95 8GB - Landscape and Portrait Display
So why did I chose a Symbian phone over PDA phone? Reason is very simple lah... because there isn't any PDA that I like in the market currently lor... and when Ah Sze took a liking to something, she can't wait to own it *haha*
Feedback from me about the new gadget? So far it's been great... 5 Megapixel camera leh! Managed to install some programs inside which I could really utilised the phone further, that's the purpose of a Symbian OS >>> to install and uninstall whatever programs or games that you want in your phone. Access speed ok so far... but dunno if it will get slower once I install more programs in it.
Oh by the way, my beloved buddy and Shirlene thinks that my N95 8GB would only stay with me for another 3 months or so, based on their study in my previous handphone history. Hmm... what if it stayed with me for another 1 and a half year like my O2 Atom Pure does? Got any present to give me for being "faithful"?
Attn: Baoli & Shirlene >>> Let me know in this post's comments section k?
3 comments:
haha!! U let me noe what u want for ur reward if N95 stay with u for 1.5 years.
Shir
wah... like that i muz think it through liao... maybe a new phone? haha... so where has my buddy gone to? wonder if she know how to leave comment here or not in the 1st place hehe...
Bud, you will get ur surprise present when the day comes, surprise wor...
Post a Comment