Friday, September 26, 2008

"อยากรู้...แต่ไม่อยากถาม" (yahk roo ... tae mai yahk taam) by Calories Blah Blah

Anyone watched "Bangkok Love Story" before? I like the thai song that was played during the movie wor~ sound nice even though didn't know what he was singing...

Oh... by the way, "Bangkok Love Story" is about a gay couple in Bangkok and also covered the issue about AIDS problem in the country. It's a sad movie especially about the AIDS issue... made me cried lor~ (but I cry easily during movies lah *haha*)

Here's the KTV song with the original singer>>>



This is the song with some clips from the movie>>>



Anyway I was lucky enough to have a nice friend who happened to have that song and found the translated lyrics for me>>>

Just to feel your breath,
just to spend time together,
just to be friend,
but it's hard to stop feel'in it

what i still wondered,
is how you really see me.
I love you but it's hard to say so.

Pre-Chorus:
What is inside, should be kept inside.
What we have today is already good, isn't it?

just to stay close till the last breath
the time we spent together
the time we were friend
but it's more than the heart longs for...

if you go with your heart ....
deep down inside what do u think of us?
no matter how much i love u..
i'll never able to say it...

all the love i have for u... need to be kept inside
if it gives us this much happiness... let it be

chorus:
do u every have feeling for me?
do u every glance my way?
the place that we spent together...what does it mean?

do you ever have feeling for me?
it's your true feeling i seek for..
but, i keep the question to myself...
because i don't want to ask...
i'm afraid that you'll drift away...

it's better to not ask...
coz'i know that we're questioning same thing..
and afraid the answer will break our hearts
(afraid that my heart can not accept it)

Have you ever have a room for me?
Have you ever looked at me?
Who are we really to each other?

Have you ever have a room for me?
That's only what i wanted to know.
It bothers me but i'm afraid to ask.
I'm afraid that you might change.
(I'm afraid it might be unbearable)

Verse2:
I'd better not asking,
since it might break my heart.

No comments: