Happy Birthday to Baoli!!!
Gave her a dinner treat at Waraku Reastaurant - Novena Square 2 to celebrate her birthday earlier at 7pm since I have to work 24hrs later on. If not she can grumble for at least a year for not having the time to celebrate her birthday... As usual, the Fantastic 4 (Baoli, Adrian, Shirlene and I) were there *hehe*
Anyway, Shirlene and I gave Baoli a little surprise during the dinner - 2 slices of cakes bought from "Canele" cafe beside Shaw House, as her birthday cake and asked Waraku staff to keep it until we finished our food.

We sang the birthday song as usual but have to sing it softly cos we're old liao, so can't malu ourselves in public like youngsters do. After that Baoli made her wish (or wishes since she can be quite greedy sometimes *haha*)... just hope her wishes will come true soon~

I am quite proud of my N95 8GB handphone cos I took these photos with it... and also my photography skills not bad cos I press the button at the right timing *hehe*

Buddy ah... Hope you will be happy everyday and may good health stay with you always wor~ *genuine wishes, no guilty feelings involved cos you always dun trust my words leh*
Anyway, Shirlene and I gave Baoli a little surprise during the dinner - 2 slices of cakes bought from "Canele" cafe beside Shaw House, as her birthday cake and asked Waraku staff to keep it until we finished our food.

We sang the birthday song as usual but have to sing it softly cos we're old liao, so can't malu ourselves in public like youngsters do. After that Baoli made her wish (or wishes since she can be quite greedy sometimes *haha*)... just hope her wishes will come true soon~

I am quite proud of my N95 8GB handphone cos I took these photos with it... and also my photography skills not bad cos I press the button at the right timing *hehe*

Buddy ah... Hope you will be happy everyday and may good health stay with you always wor~ *genuine wishes, no guilty feelings involved cos you always dun trust my words leh*
No comments:
Post a Comment