- Which type of house would you prefer? How big will it be?
- Is there going to be a fencing around your house?
- There is a table in the house. What is on the table?
- In front of your house, which body of water do you see? Eg. sea, lake, pond, etc.
- How will you get over to the other side of that body of water?
Do you get into the water or stay away from it? - When you are in a jungle, what animal do you see 1st?
- What do you do when you saw that animal?
- When you reach a toilet in the jungle, there is a cup outside the toilet.
What material is the cup made of? - What do you do with the cup?
- I wonder why there is no question number 10 to make it as a round figure...
Well, for those who are interested in knowing the meaning to your answers, email me... cos I dowan you guys to disturb Lynn hahaha... although maybe she doesn't mind~ (but I do).
Anyway... on our way back to the MRT station, I managed to get her something free of charge cos of some 'connection' with the seller - roasted chestnuts (her fav). That was the only gift I can offer before she's leaving again on 1 Feb hahaha (cheap-skate). By the way, I really appreciate that she could find time for us cos her schedule is super packed... busy people is like that wan - need to queue up very long to get appointment fixed haha.
Here's wishing you all the best in your studies for the final semester!! Hope to catch up with you soon before we have to wait another few years to do so~
1 comment:
Heyoo!! Thanks for that! Its been great catching up with u guys again after manymanymany years later ha!! Wish you all the best yaself and Stay Cutez!!
LyNn =)
Post a Comment