Today I made a 50-meters sprint along the pavement at Ave 9, and cruelly showed my practicality nature to the "Cas-Caller" (no real name is used in order to protect the involved party) *hehe*
This was what happened...
After our night shift which ended today, "Cas-Caller" waited for me to finish up with my audit emails cos usually he would prefer to have company since we're taking the same bus (72) back to our individual home (must specify properly). So finally after I settled my stuff, went to change, and met up with him at the lobby, we crossed the road at Ave 9 to the opposite side. We only exchanged a few words along the way... cos I was quite tired after a busy night~ Suddenly I heard someone shouted "Sze!!"
I looked straight ahead and saw two handsome guys (haha my colleagues lah~ Bin & Ta) standing about 50 meters in front of us. Within a second, I noticed they had flagged a taxi... and then the words appeared... a FREE RIDE HOME!! A sudden surge of energy immediately made my tired body run like hell towards the taxi door... and the only phrase I said to him as I darted off was "Sir, I take taxi home. Bye". I wonder how he felt... hmmm~
Well anyway, I was glad when I hopped onto the taxi... cos it actually killed two birds with one stone (for me) *haha*
I can be a Devil sometimes, you know~
This was what happened...
After our night shift which ended today, "Cas-Caller" waited for me to finish up with my audit emails cos usually he would prefer to have company since we're taking the same bus (72) back to our individual home (must specify properly). So finally after I settled my stuff, went to change, and met up with him at the lobby, we crossed the road at Ave 9 to the opposite side. We only exchanged a few words along the way... cos I was quite tired after a busy night~ Suddenly I heard someone shouted "Sze!!"
I looked straight ahead and saw two handsome guys (haha my colleagues lah~ Bin & Ta) standing about 50 meters in front of us. Within a second, I noticed they had flagged a taxi... and then the words appeared... a FREE RIDE HOME!! A sudden surge of energy immediately made my tired body run like hell towards the taxi door... and the only phrase I said to him as I darted off was "Sir, I take taxi home. Bye". I wonder how he felt... hmmm~
Well anyway, I was glad when I hopped onto the taxi... cos it actually killed two birds with one stone (for me) *haha*
I can be a Devil sometimes, you know~
No comments:
Post a Comment