Saturday, November 04, 2006

Friendship Fragility

Omg, I love blogging!! Recently I managed to uncover a shocking news which at one time made me wonder "who's the culprit" after reading E-blog (cool term huh?), and finally realised "so you are the one" in M-blog. Guess I was fated to know the matter cos I dunno why I still went to M-blog to take a look even when I'm already a step into my hibernation mode. Well, now you cant read the truth in M-blog anymore cos he had deleted the post. Now you know why I say it's fated for me?

It was sad to see my friends falling out with each other, and they are not the first group to me. But it's funny to see that the reason was always about "love vs friends". Why do friendships built over the years became extremely fragile when it come to matters of the heart?

Ice (Friendship) + Fire (Desire to Love) = Water (Friendship melted away)

It usually happened when friends brought their love interest to meet their other friends. But can things be avoided by staying away from them? NO... cos the problem lies in the common object, who normally failed to clarify things properly, or sort their own mind. Certain things are always unpredictable and uncontrollable. When things happened, it just happen like that... you may blame everything under the sun, but eventually it is you yourself who can choose to remain sad and angry for the rest of your life or accept the fact and move on with your life to be a happier person. Well, that's Life~

No comments: