This was my 1st online game, and also the game which got me so engrossed that I could dream of it in my sleep... Max was the one who showed me the game box but Teng was the one who persuaded me to join. Actually I should also "blame" GV Bishan for giving away the 7 days free trial disc with every Popcorn Combo purchase. Hahaha.... no lah, I admit I'm weak lah...
I had to pay a subscription fee of USD$14.99 for 1-month recurring charges online or USD$41.97 for 3-months recurring. But the game is worth the charges~ mainly because a few of us are playing together and it was really fun and comical. All thanks to Teng, Max, Weibin and other friends that we slowly got to know while playing.
Had started "living" in WoW since 13 Sept 05 and finally decided to suspend the account in June 06 during my final exam revision. I guess my interest had switched to my new O2 PDA at that time bah~ normally my interest for certain things are short-lived hahaha...
On 26 Nov 06, I decided to rejoin the game... cos the trio had successfully persuaded me again, but the main reason was because we're all gonna create a new character in a new realm, so everything's gonna start from zero.

No comments:
Post a Comment