Yeah!! My CPU is back with a new P4 processor and MB (collected on 13th Nov & cost me S$328)! Plus it comes with some upgraded programs like my Internet Explorer 7 and Windows Media Player 11, etc.
Haha I'm a happy girl now... Lalalala~~
These few days had passed so fast that I couldn't recap what had happened unless I make some effort to think it through. Sometimes I think I'm suffering from early senile syndrome cos I could remember past events that happened long time ago but cant recap recent activities. If you were to ask me what I had for lunch the day before, I would need some time to think about it, with no confirmation that the answer is known.
I ever heard from some people that eating certain nuts (edible ones lah, not those nuts & bolts type) at certain time of the day will improve your memory absorption, and eating raisins will also help. I tried the raisins technique during my final year exams in May/June 2006 but I dunno if it works cos it's a last min effort, but I did pass lah hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment