Recently I attended this course on "The 7 Habits Of Highly Effective People" and I learnt alot from it. This is based on the self-help book written by Stephen R. Covey, and for those of you who wished to know more about it, here's a link I found online - http://www.whitedovebooks.co.uk/7-habits/7-habits.htm
Basically I just want to share with everyone on something useful which we can apply in our personal life, not just for work-related matters. Good things must share mah~ but if you're not interested then it's ok lor... Anyway, the 7 Habits in sequential order are as follows:
Basically I just want to share with everyone on something useful which we can apply in our personal life, not just for work-related matters. Good things must share mah~ but if you're not interested then it's ok lor... Anyway, the 7 Habits in sequential order are as follows:
- Be Proactive
(you are free to choose your response to whatever happens to you) - Begin With An End In Mind
(know what are your objectives) - Put First Things First
(evaluate where you spend most of your time - The Time Matrix) - Think Win-Win
(improve or maintain good relationship with others) - Seek First To Understand, Then To Be Understood
(using empathic listening when listening to other people) - Synergy
(1+1 = more than 2) - Sharpen The Saw
(take time to rejuvenate and relax your body, heart, mind and spirit)
No comments:
Post a Comment