Thursday, March 08, 2007

Appeal For Weight Gain Tactics

I juz checked on their website and there is this new section on minimum requirement which wasn't there previously... and I saw the killer criteria - min. 45kg for female~

Omg... I'm 3kg lesser and I need help to increase it to at least 45kg by May 2007! Ya... I know some of you might think it's as easy as ABC... but not for me lor~

I still remembered facing the same problem 8 years ago when I applied for my current job. I was 1.5kg lesser at that time and I was rejected during the 1st application. I was so devastated but finally I managed to overcome that hurdle... if not I won't become Orang Lama (old bird) in my department now liao~

Well anyway, can any kind soul please post some comments here to share some valuable and "hopefully-will-work" tactics for me to gain some weight within these 2-3 months? Thanks... I'll give you guys a treat if I succeed and get accepted in the new post~

2 comments:

Peishi said...

Haiya... ask ppl to post comments inside here but end up they post at the tagboard~ cos if put here den at least 10yrs down the road, their comments will stil be around mah. But then... it's good enough that ppl are "talking" to me here liao lah.. so cannot complain too much haha...

Peishi said...

Ahem... now my current weight is maintained at 44kg liao~ good news for me hehe... been eating rice everyday for the carbo intake wor. 3 more weeks for me to go~