Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Life Is Full Of Surprises~

The Case 6
I cant find my house key as I was packing my bag and ready to go to work, which means I'm stuck at home! There was no other extra key at home and my mum will only be back from work after 9.30pm... whereas Shirlene was out shopping with Baoli at Marina Square~

The Cause 6
Shirlene had accidentally took my detached house key that was placed on the table, which she thought it was hers. But in fact, her own key (detached as well) was all along in her coin pouch!

The Consequences 6
I was "virtually shot" over the house phone when I called my boss to tell him what happened, and I had to apply for urgent leave (my boss say he feel like shooting me *haha* jokingly of cos). I can't resist laughing when I apologised to him cos it wasn't any plan of mine to skip work, though it was nice to take the nite off to rest at the expense of my precious annual leave. Furthermore, now that I'm stuck at home, I guess I'll have to eat my favourite "出前一丁" instant noodle (sesame oil flavor) complemented with "Tulip" chopped ham for dinner.

Was it a misfortune or a blessing? Guess it was both bah~ you gain some, you lose some. This is LIFE, remember?

No comments: