I finally told HIM my plans just now when I was still at my workplace earlier at 11am plus.
It was an unplanned casual chat when he walked around and asked me if I was ready to go to another unit in due time. So I started with the usual "erm..." and smile back at him. Then I decided to let him know officially since there is a chance to do so. After I told him that I would be applying for the new post in May 07, he said "Apply lor, last time our Stanley (SA) also working there now". It was nice to hear him say that~ There was another nicer thing that he said:-
Uncle P: Anyway you still young mah, still can try out other things (actually I think he was talking about me going to THAT other unit soon). You now 25 right? So....
Before he can continue further, I interrupted him.
Me: Ah... no lah I where got 25? (but actually inside abit happy *hehe*) I already 28 leh...
Uncle P: (smiling) Aiya... 28 still young mah, I think before 35 you should be able to be an I*** (the upper level post).
Omg... 35?! Unless I have no choice but to stay back, ya~ 35 should be an acceptable turning point bah~ but it's like... almost 7yrs more!! He asked me to think about it, which I had been doing all these while... and the FINAL Decision~~~~
HIM = Big BOSS (Uncle P)
It was an unplanned casual chat when he walked around and asked me if I was ready to go to another unit in due time. So I started with the usual "erm..." and smile back at him. Then I decided to let him know officially since there is a chance to do so. After I told him that I would be applying for the new post in May 07, he said "Apply lor, last time our Stanley (SA) also working there now". It was nice to hear him say that~ There was another nicer thing that he said:-
Uncle P: Anyway you still young mah, still can try out other things (actually I think he was talking about me going to THAT other unit soon). You now 25 right? So....
Before he can continue further, I interrupted him.
Me: Ah... no lah I where got 25? (but actually inside abit happy *hehe*) I already 28 leh...
Uncle P: (smiling) Aiya... 28 still young mah, I think before 35 you should be able to be an I*** (the upper level post).
Omg... 35?! Unless I have no choice but to stay back, ya~ 35 should be an acceptable turning point bah~ but it's like... almost 7yrs more!! He asked me to think about it, which I had been doing all these while... and the FINAL Decision~~~~
Just Do It in May 07!
No comments:
Post a Comment