After you leave the team, I'll be all alone by myself again... since I'm gonna be the only girl left.
We will miss your lovely smile~
They will miss your affectionate pinching~
He will miss your 'fast and crazy' rowing skills~
Some will miss your comfy massage~
One person will miss YOU... yes, everything about you I guess~
I will miss your precious company in the locker room~
Last but not least, no one will ever forget the one and only Jehan~
We will miss your lovely smile~
They will miss your affectionate pinching~
He will miss your 'fast and crazy' rowing skills~
Some will miss your comfy massage~
One person will miss YOU... yes, everything about you I guess~
I will miss your precious company in the locker room~
Last but not least, no one will ever forget the one and only Jehan~
Here's wishing you all the best and happiness in whatever you do~
No comments:
Post a Comment