Gonna go onboard "Virgo" in about... 4 more hours... and I haven packed my stuff yet!! Omg... I'm getting so excited about my 1st trip to Pulau Redang, although it's the 5th time on the same ship *haha*
Had always wanted to go Redang and enjoy the clear waters (as claimed by people), but had put away the plan due to the overnite coach journey (not nice to sleep wan~). Doesn't want to take filght there cos it's to expensive to splurge $$ juz like that... but then for cruise is different *haha* cos I can eat and sleep and relax and... do alot of stuff onboard!!
Okie... gotta go pack up and prepare myself for the short getaway~ Adios... Til We Meet Again~
Had always wanted to go Redang and enjoy the clear waters (as claimed by people), but had put away the plan due to the overnite coach journey (not nice to sleep wan~). Doesn't want to take filght there cos it's to expensive to splurge $$ juz like that... but then for cruise is different *haha* cos I can eat and sleep and relax and... do alot of stuff onboard!!
Okie... gotta go pack up and prepare myself for the short getaway~ Adios... Til We Meet Again~
No comments:
Post a Comment