I'm back in Singapore!! But not that happy cos I'm back to reality~
Anyway the 3 days 2 nite journey was so short... went for a 1.5hr - 2hr snorkelling trip at the Marine Park at Pulau Redang for S$35/= per pax and it was a great experience for 1st-timers like us. The life-jacket and snorkelling masks are included in the package and you're supposed to snorkel on your own within a boundary (quite a big one thou... cos as you swim further, the clear sea gets darker blue in colour - meaning it's quite far from shore liao). I'm amazed by the vast number of fishes in the sea thou most of them look like the pomfret we eat... and I got nibbled at by one of the small fishes on my left upper arm (maybe my arm looks like the french loaf cos too fair liao~).
I also got to see a giant fish which is more than 1m long and 0.5m fat eating near the bottom of the seabed (scary)!! Well in case you dunno, I had this phobia of seeing big fishes swimming in front of my eyes and that's the reason why I dun dare to go diving... snorkelling was the best I can do~ Then there was this "someone" who got suddenly got freaked out by her own life-jacket's nylon straps which were black in colour with yellow stripes, and floating in the sea water around her (Note: this "someone" is damn scared of snakes... so she thought they had came to swim with her), which in turn also freaked me out by her sudden uncontrollable shrieks at sea~
The only bad memory was the sun burnt we got... on our thighs and arms... and we got those during the tender boat ride (those red and white boats hanging beside the ship) between Marine Park and Virgo. Now I can't stand straight on my legs cos those thighs hurt~ and they looked cooked...
When we returned to the ship, we had BBQ dinner at the poolside organised by Virgo~ and it was delicious... complemented with live band music. We also went to try out the new 2 cents jackpot machines (the previous 1 cent machines were gone~) and we invested S$20/= for its future developments.
Oh by the way, when we returned home and packed up our stuff, we realised that we had stayed in the same cabin as the one we went in 2003 - Cabin No. 9090. Amazing isn't it? Well... it was indeed an enjoyable trip and I would love to go again when my finance level had resumed~
Anyway the 3 days 2 nite journey was so short... went for a 1.5hr - 2hr snorkelling trip at the Marine Park at Pulau Redang for S$35/= per pax and it was a great experience for 1st-timers like us. The life-jacket and snorkelling masks are included in the package and you're supposed to snorkel on your own within a boundary (quite a big one thou... cos as you swim further, the clear sea gets darker blue in colour - meaning it's quite far from shore liao). I'm amazed by the vast number of fishes in the sea thou most of them look like the pomfret we eat... and I got nibbled at by one of the small fishes on my left upper arm (maybe my arm looks like the french loaf cos too fair liao~).
I also got to see a giant fish which is more than 1m long and 0.5m fat eating near the bottom of the seabed (scary)!! Well in case you dunno, I had this phobia of seeing big fishes swimming in front of my eyes and that's the reason why I dun dare to go diving... snorkelling was the best I can do~ Then there was this "someone" who got suddenly got freaked out by her own life-jacket's nylon straps which were black in colour with yellow stripes, and floating in the sea water around her (Note: this "someone" is damn scared of snakes... so she thought they had came to swim with her), which in turn also freaked me out by her sudden uncontrollable shrieks at sea~
The only bad memory was the sun burnt we got... on our thighs and arms... and we got those during the tender boat ride (those red and white boats hanging beside the ship) between Marine Park and Virgo. Now I can't stand straight on my legs cos those thighs hurt~ and they looked cooked...
When we returned to the ship, we had BBQ dinner at the poolside organised by Virgo~ and it was delicious... complemented with live band music. We also went to try out the new 2 cents jackpot machines (the previous 1 cent machines were gone~) and we invested S$20/= for its future developments.
Oh by the way, when we returned home and packed up our stuff, we realised that we had stayed in the same cabin as the one we went in 2003 - Cabin No. 9090. Amazing isn't it? Well... it was indeed an enjoyable trip and I would love to go again when my finance level had resumed~
Sunrise @ 0655hrs taken at our balcony (ahem... using my O2 Atom)
BBQ Dinner By The Poolside (taken with my O2 again cos my useless Digicam spoilt)
1 comment:
Wow! The pool side is a beautiful. Looks somewhat like the Titanic. Cheers!!!
Post a Comment