Thursday, April 19, 2007

My 1st Yoga Lesson

Attended the 1st Yoga lesson of my life~ all thanks to Shirlene again.

The 1.5hrs workout was supposed to be a relaxing session for the mind, body and soul. But for me, it's not that relaxing for my body afterall... my legs went wobbly with some stances and my breathing speed was not in line with the trainer's. When he said "Inhale", I did... but before he could say "Exhale", I already done so and started to inhale again...

The best parts that I enjoyed most during the lesson were the 1st and last segment... cos the trainer asked us to lie down on the mat and close our eyes to relax~ and those were the only times I understood about relaxing the mind, body and soul.

Hmm... I still have 2 more months to "enjoy" the various group exercises at Fitness First (AMK Hub), and maybe by then I'll be a healthier Ah Sze.. and a heavier one of cos~ (dun forget I'm still on the weight gaining plan).

No comments: