Monday, April 09, 2007

I Love Star Cruises!!

Finally I submitted my application for a new passport online yesterday morning... yup... sooner or later I still have to do it mah... but have to see what motivates me lah~ (definitely not because of my previous post: Sooner or Later)


And the motivator goes to... SuperStar Virgo!! Haha... let me count the number of times I had boarded the same ship for the past few years... 1,2,3... ahem... 4 times!! Ya... I think I had kena the "Virgo Virus", and this will be the 5th time I'm boarding it *hahaha* But it's the 1st time I'm going to Pulau Redang for the 3 days 2 nite trip @ S$451 per pax to stay in 9th storey Balcony room wor~ (normal price is S$699)

Alot of people feel that it is a waste of $$ since all you do is rot on the ship, and maybe you will disembark for a short on-shore trip during the journey, so it seems nothing interesting. I was an anti-cruise person few years back, and thanks to somebody, I'm now infected with the "virus".

Virgo was the most relaxing getaway trip for me so far~ all (6) meals are provided free everyday, and you wouldn't have to make up your bed when you wake up from your sweet dreams... basically it's very suitable for people like me~ who loves to laze around and enjoy life in my own pace. Suddenly I feel like a promoter for Star Cruises *haha*

If you are wondering if I had tried the other cruises under the company, yes I did. Superstar Gemini lor~ that was my 1st and last in year 2000... Why? Cos it's so much smaller than Virgo (if you ever see both of them side by side, it's like father and son), although I was upgraded to their Junior Suite for free at that time (should be due to low occupancy rate). Other cruises like Aquarius, Aries, Pisces and Libra... never try cos so far I dun have the money to explore them - you have to board them in other countries like Hong Kong and even India! Maybe next time when I earn alot of money (S$5k a month?) den can consider bah (dream on Ah Sze~)

Oh by the way, I have to thank Ah Tatt for his X'Mas wish list which he had posted in his blog on 23rd Dec 06, cos it came true. Here's an extract from his post...

12) Please grant peisze cheaper cruises every year

No comments: