Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Black Birthday To Me~

It's my birthday today... but I didn't get to enjoy any of it~

Been sick since early this week- diarrhoea, nauseous, giddy, headache, body-ache, vomit (damn weak now) Last nite shift was a torture for me~ sitting in the car makes me wana puke but I was lucky that my partner was "Cas-Caller", cos I can rest indoors.

Had to visit Dr.Tan today cos my sickness got worse. Got a jab on my left upper arm instead of the proposed butt (which I rejected) cos he said I'm too boney and it might be painful *haha* but I took it well. He gave me a MC for tomorrow's day shift... but I'm still considering if I wana utilised it... had already plan something with Lawrence so dun wana spoil it. Will see if I get better tomorrow morning.

Hmm... people can eat cake on their birthday but all I can eat are pills~ what a black birthday for me *sob sob* and the only thing that comforts me on this day... is that Someone is taking good care of me. Thanks~

No comments: