Friday, October 20, 2006

A Day Out Of The Lair

My leave was approved for today *phew* at least can hide my face from them for another day. Tml should be 80% - 90% ok liao bah, so I've decided to return to my workplace for night shift.

Finally I got my butt off my computer armchair and take a step out from my lair. It's been a week since I breathe the outside air... and it still smells of the haze.

Went to J8 and wanted to withdraw $$ to buy movie tickets, so I queue up at the ATM. As I stood there behind the lady who was using the ATM, I noticed an idiotic auntie from the corner of my eyes, slowly shifting towards me but slightly a step ahead on my left. She was from the other queue wan lor!! Needless to say, after the previous lady left, that idiotic fella walked straight to the ATM. I didn't scold her or anything, I juz waited quietly for my turn again... dunno why words didn't come out of my mouth (maybe there's gold in it bah). In the end, I didn't get to watch the movie cos only left with 5 seats in the 1st row, and I had to return to my lair again.

My 2nd step out was buying 4D at the central. And guess what, I brought the wrong amount of $$ and I had to go back home and get my card to withdraw more $$ for the payment!! Lucky the 4D outlet was considered near.

Argh~ what a bad day for me, trying to get back to the outside world. Gosh...I wonder what will happen next when I'm going for my dinner later on.

No comments: