Have you ever wonder how it feels like to be left hanging in the air? I got the feeling twice~ The 1st was when I was told that I would be going to another Team to take another post, but everything wasn't confirm... and I couldn't plan any activities in my life since I dunno which shift to follow.
The 2nd was on 12/10/06. The sudden news came to me like an arrow pierced right through me... and my mind became blank for a moment, followed by tons of questions flooding through my head. "Am I really leaving this time?" "Is it time to tell them my actual plans?" "I do not want to leave, what can I do?"
A few of them asked me... "Can you dun leave?"
Here's my answer to them... "I hope so but it's not within my control"
We had spent so much time together... all the laughters, sweats, and personal small talks... those are what I always looked forward to when I go to work. To me, happiness is everything. I do not care what others might think of me, be it childish or lack of authoritative power at work. I just want everyone else to be happy.
Well, my posting had been "KIV" again ~ and I had temporary landed my foot on earth now. Soon, I might be taken to the air once more and left hanging along with the wind of "Chess-like decisions"... Well, what to do right?
No comments:
Post a Comment