Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sweet Memories

I had spent most of my childhood & adolescence hanging out with my cousin brother (Daniel) and his sister (Diana) since they only stayed at the next block. The 3 of us would go cycling around, enjoying the speed and thrill like every other kids. Sometimes we would end up getting injured from the occasional falls, but we would still laugh about it. Life was so carefree and fun then... without the stress from work and other problems.

Apart from all the playing, we also went to the library and listened to stories narrated by the librarians (well-behaved wor). The riddles given were also very interesting, and definitely not R-rated *haha*.

After both of them moved house (forgot when liao), I seldom went over for a visit although it's still within a 1km walk. All of us were busy with our own life and once in a blue moon when we bumped into each other on the streets, it was just a short and rushed chat.

So many years had passed and TODAY IS DANIEL'S ROM!! I'm so glad that he had found someone who can withstand his gaming lifestyle *haha* Hey sis-in-law, tell us if he bully you k? We'll confiscate his beloved computer as a punishment for him. Ok will visit you guys when I can... erm... is this deja vu?

No comments: